Randolph Anderson Sunglasses - Bronze Oxide Frame
Anderson, named after Boston-born Major Scott Douglas Anderson.
A 70s-inspired style aviator for a square, vintage look with a saddle-style nose bridge and strong brow bar for added attitude.
- SKU: AN002
- Size: Regular (56mm)
- Bronze Oxide Jewelry Quality frame finish.
- Autumn Sunset - A warm, neutral grey viewing experience. The low hue orange/red flash offers depth with a subtle mirror.
- Polarized - glare prevention with UVA/UVB protection.
- SkyForce™ Nylon Polarized lenses with Vector™ Anti-Reflective & Blue Wave™ lens technology.
- Bayonet Temples specially designed for comfort under headgear.
- Guaranteed for Life - Designed & Handcrafted in the USA in over 200 steps.
- Embossed Hard Case & Microfiber Pouch
1. SHIPPING & DELIVERY POLICY
We ship within 72 hours after payment is processed.
2. ORDER STATUS & TRACKING
All orders placed from Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) will be processed and shipped within 2 days upon confirmation of payment. This could vary with circumstances such as online security checks, shipping restrictions, payment authorization, packing and dispatching of order. An email confirmation will be sent for all orders once received.
Once the order has been dispatched, an email confirmation will be sent to you with the tracking number. You may check and track the delivery status of your orders with our local logistics partner, with your Order Number. Please provide your contact number under the address selected upon checkout in order for the courier company to contact you in case of any unforeseen circumstances.
For all international deliveries, the time taken is dependent on our logistics partners and their affiliates.
3. TAXES, DUTIES & TARIFFS
For all international orders, you will need to pay for all import taxes, duties and tariffs (if any) as per your country’s governing laws in order to clear customs.
4. MODE OF PAYMENTS
We accept payments via VISA/MASTER credit and debit cards, American Express and PayPal.