Got Snaked is inspired by the symbols of serpents, representing fertility to the Native American Hopi tribe, and olive branches, standing for peace. The hope of this artist is to create a beautiful bandana that contributes to the ongoing fight for the land of the Native American tribes in Utah.
- These original designs are exclusive to the co-op, and were created by artists with a passion for protecting the natural world
- Artist: Alex & Zack Suhadolnik
Charity: BANDITS will donate 10% of sales of this bandana to Bears Ears Coalition (bearsearscoalition.org)
- Made with ultrasoft, sustainably sourced, 100% GOTS-certified organically grown cotton
- Packed using only recycled and recyclable materials—never plastic
- Printed using colorfast, water-based dyes
- Prewashed and preshrunk; machine washable with like colors
- From farm to forehead, BANDITS is committed to making bandanas better for you, better for the planet and better for the people that help bring them to life
We all have similar basic human motivations, and if we leave the space to listen to each other we might find more common ground than we expect.
Artists: Alex & Zack Suhadolnik (Santa Barbara, CA)
Charity: Bears Ears Coalition (bearsearscoalition.org)
Material: 100% Organic Cotton
Measurement: 21’’ x 21"
1. SHIPPING & DELIVERY POLICY
We ship within 72 hours after payment is processed.
2. ORDER STATUS & TRACKING
All orders placed from Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) will be processed and shipped within 2 days upon confirmation of payment. This could vary with circumstances such as online security checks, shipping restrictions, payment authorization, packing and dispatching of order. An email confirmation will be sent for all orders once received.
Once the order has been dispatched, an email confirmation will be sent to you with the tracking number. You may check and track the delivery status of your orders with our local logistics partner, with your Order Number. Please provide your contact number under the address selected upon checkout in order for the courier company to contact you in case of any unforeseen circumstances.
For all international deliveries, the time taken is dependent on our logistics partners and their affiliates.
3. TAXES, DUTIES & TARIFFS
For all international orders, you will need to pay for all import taxes, duties and tariffs (if any) as per your country’s governing laws in order to clear customs.
4. MODE OF PAYMENTS
We accept payments via VISA/MASTER credit and debit cards, American Express and PayPal.